So here it is 2013! And it's time to start all over. I have updated my blog for the year to track this years progress. I've set two long term goals for the NEW year.
1. Reach my UGW of 102 lbs!
2. Exercise at least 3 days/week
and then here is a short term goal
1. Reach my GW of 110 lbs by Jan. 28th. (for my 2nd Annual Bahama Birthday Cruise!)
which means I have 4 weeks to lose 4.6 lbs... that's about 1.2 lbs/week... so here is where I should be, as a weekly target.
Mon. Jan. 7 - 113.5 lbs
Mon. Jan. 14 - 112.4 lbs
Mon. Jan. 21 - 111.2 lbs
Mon. Jan. 28 - 110 lbs
I am starting the ABC diet today, I know I won't make it through the 50 days, b/c I never do... but I still think it is a good tool for keeping me on track towards my GW.
I have also started a Sprint Triathlon 11 week training program. Not sure if I will actually do a Sprint Triathlon, but it looked like a good beginning workout regimen. Check it out here. (page 5 gives an overview) So today I started with Running for 15 minutes. I couldn't run the whole 15 minutes, and my time for 1 mile was 12:54.... not great at all, but hey gotta start somewhere. So in this training program there is Swimming, Running and Cycling, I think I would get too bored just running all the time. But while I was at the gym today I checked out the pool facilities, and I didn't realize how nice it was, and what I've been missing out on! It has a heated therapy pool, a 10 lane lap pool, sauna/steam room and hot tub. WHAT?! So I will be totally taking advantage of that this year. So I ordered a one-piece swimsuit today, b/c there is a dress code for the pool areas, and who owns a one piece swimsuit these days?! and last week when I was at a sporting good store I picked up some goggles. I really hope I can keep motivated this year.
Also to keep me more accountable, at least for 12 weeks, I joined a group at work for a minutes logged per week exercising competition. I don't want to let my team down.
So here is to 2013! Let's hope it equals weightlessness!




I like the ABC diet! I should try with you, although I don't know if I could do the fast day. Temptation always gets me. Great idea though, and I wish you tons and tons of luck on reaching your goal. :)
ReplyDelete<3 Eve
I'm right with you
ReplyDeleteGood luck x
You can do this! :) Xx
ReplyDelete