LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, January 19, 2013

110.6

yah!  a new low!  110.6 lbs!   finally i see the number 110 on the scale!  now just 0.6 lbs and 8 days left... i think this is in the bag.   but then again every time i start to feel confident i binge like crazy.   so don't hold your breathe if you follow my blog!  haha... 

6 comments:

  1. You'll do it sweetie. I got every bit of faith in you! Congrats on the new low!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You've worked hard and earned it! You're my thinspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg that sounds amazing. I am sure you look amazing too. Man I can't wait to get to were you are now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new low, 110 is in your reach! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, just created my weight tracking/thinspo/general thoughts blog, it's hardly got anything on it yet but I'd love some followers and support while I build it up. Will be uploading progress photos regularly. Love this blog btw! :)

    ReplyDelete