its january, so its tanning special season! got the tour of the city at sun tan city. so got a lil sun today! lovin' it.i also spend way too much time at the gym today... i burned 750 calories!!! and my intake today was only 350!! so if i don't see a reflection of that on the scale in the morning, i'm pretty sure i'll be very upset and probably binge. but hopefully it'll be a good day on the scale and i'll do just as good at the gym!

Yay! Excited for you girl!
ReplyDeletethanks Eve!
DeleteYou should totally be seeing a difference on that scale. I mean that is just...I have no words for it.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your tan. I know most people tend to over do it. I am already golden brown so no tans for me hahaha.
thanks. and this is true, at least you won't have to worry about skin cancer later in life!
DeleteTanning in January? God wish I could tan in January... Jealous :) x
ReplyDeleteKate, get to a tanning bed chicka! :D
Delete