so i went back and reviewed by blogging over the past year. and i must say, its been quite the journey. i started the year weighing in a 140.6 lbs. eek! and at the beginning of the year i set my GW at 125 lbs, on the up side i not only reached this original GW but I surpassed it. but somewhere throughout the year it just wasn't enough and I changed my GW to 110 lbs (which was my original UGW)... then changing my UGW to 102 lbs. well i didn't quite make it to my GW of 110 lbs, but i did get close at the beginning of December, weighing in at 111 lbs! unfortunately the holidays spoiled my weight loss intentions. :-( but all is good. I am still optimistic. today for the end of the year I weighed in at 114.6 lbs, which means I lost a total of 26 lbs over the course of 2012! yah! and if i were to count my 111 lbs weigh in, i would've lost 29.6 lbs over the year, almost 30 lbs!! but i am not 111 lbs now, so i am not counting it. :-(
here was my progress for the year
* LW: 111 lbs (12/3/12)
(X) SW: 140.6 lbs (1/2/12)
(X) MG1: 138.5 lbs (1/9/12)
(X) MG2: 136.5 lbs (1/16/12)
(X) MG3: 134.5 lbs (1/19/12)
(X) MG4: 132 lbs (1/26/12)
(X) MG5: 130 lbs (2/15/12)
(X) MG6: 128 lbs (7/3/12)
(X) MG7: 125 lbs (7/14/12)
(X) MG8: 120 lbs (8/1/12)
(X) MG9: 116 lbs (10/20/12)
(X) MG10: 113 lbs (11/24/12)
so here are some before and after pics.... maybe someone will find them thinspirational.


WOW How amazing. What a transformation!!
ReplyDeleteGod!!u r such an inspiration for me frm nw on..u r looking really skinny!!
ReplyDeleteWell done! I know the feeling of lowering an UGW. It's so easy to say "just 10 more lbs" and once those 10 lbs are gone it seems like there is no difference in the mirror. Well, the proof is in the pictures. You look fantastic!! Your tummy has really slimmed. Keep it up girlie! <3
ReplyDeleteWay to go! Your pictures are amazing - definitely an inspiration to others :)
ReplyDeleteYou look great. Of course I do find this inspirational. I am going back through your post to caught up so forgive if you see some random comments for me.
ReplyDeleteYou have some serious fight in you. I know you are going to reach that 102lb. I am excited just thinking about it because you already look slim but at 102 it will be like.....super model super lean slim which to me is hard to achieve but here you are doing it. You are awesome!
That's awesome!! You are that before and after girl that everyone envies.
ReplyDeleteyou are too kind. thanks!
Delete