LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, February 27, 2012

things to keep me on track

So I've decided to dedicate each day of the week to something particular...

Maintenance Monday - pamper thy self!  mani, pedi, etc.  (today I took the most amazing bubble bath!)
Tanning Tuesday - at my tanning salon its "Twofer Tuesday"  so I this is a no brainer! (looking forward to tanning tomorrow)
Weight(less) Wednesday - Do my weights workout plan at the gym and hopefully it will help me burn more fat!
Thinspo Thursday - post new thinspo
Fasting Friday - no food, just water, coffee & other zero calorie drinks!
Social Saturday - thanks to Depressed Skinny Mess... make saturday a social event, go out with friends!! 
Funday Sunday - do something fun, creative, etc.

On Funday Sunday, yesterday, I saw this really cool idea on pinterest, where you put marbles in jars to help track weight loss.  So I made my own.   Here's a pic of my wonderful creation!  I am using 2 marbles per pound.  So if I loose just 1/2 lb I still get to move a marble!!

4 comments:

  1. Love it!! :D What an amazing way to keep positive :) Maybe sociable saturday?? You could go out with a friend every sat :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the marble idea. I might have to try that. Best of luck to you this week!

    All my support,
    Dainty

    ReplyDelete