LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

a new reward

so since I made it to MG3 a while back I finally got my new running shoes, absolutely loving them. I spent like 4.5 hrs at the gym the first day I had them b/c I was soo excited about 'em! (nerd, i know!)

but I've decided that when I get to 125 lbs, I am going to buy a Keurig! I know one of my rules is don't reward yourself with food, but technically this is a beverage, and the products I like/want to drink from it are calorie free! so i think it will just reinforce weight loss, and plus its definitely motivating!
 now i just need to keep on going, and get to 125 lbs! It'd be awesome to be there by March 1st, but I don't think that losing almost 5 lbs is realistic for a week at this point... but I sure am going to try!!!

2 comments:

  1. So exciting!!! My friend has a Keurig that I always borrow it :D Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome! Good luck you can do it! Also, coffee helps with a ton of stuff like kidney function & metabolism, so its really a win-win for you!

    ReplyDelete