so this am I weighed in at 134.4 lbs... thats a 3 lb gain over vacation.... :-( hopefully by next Monday I can be back to 131.4 pre-vaca weight!
vacation was wonderful. nassau and key west were beautiful. and all the food on the ship was amazing. i'm surprised I didn't gain more than 3 lbs! i had the most amazing birthday! my boyfriend proposed, and I said yes!! Beautiful diamond ring, just beautiful. now i really have incentive to lose this weight and keep it off, have to be looking the best i ever have for my wedding photos! :D
so this week its back to hardcore dieting. i'm going to try and stick to diet green tea, water, apples and carrots. wish me luck!
OMG!! congratulations :D:D You must be soooo happy!! You'll easily lose this weight :D xx
ReplyDeleteomgosh who cares about the weight, congratulations !! :) i know youll look amazing for your wedding
ReplyDeleteGood luck!! and congratulations for your engagement, you'll look amazing in your dress.
ReplyDeleteohmygosh wow! Congrats!!! Thats so exciting!!!! Gud luck on the diet & stay strong<3
ReplyDelete