LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

gym x2 today!

This mornings weigh in = 133.4 lbs... down another 0.4lbs!  

Went to the gym this morning did my 30 min C25K workout, and then an extra 20 minutes on the elliptical.  I can't believe I am actually liking exercise now!  That only took about a month.  

I was suppose to go Body Pump class tonight with a friend, but my babysitting gig ran a little longer than anticipated and I didn't make it.  But I did met her afterwards and brisk walked for about 25 minutes.  So I'm feeling pretty good about my exercise for the day.

Food wise I did pretty well too.   
Breakfast - Fiber One Fudge Brownie @ 90 cal
Lunch - Smart Ones Mini Cheeseburger @ 200 cal
Dinner - 3 Pepper & Onion blend (sauteed & a lil mrs. dash) @ 100 cal
And of course lots and lots of Diet Citrus Green Tea!
Total Intake - 390 cal!!

Oh and I went tanning again today.  With the free sessions, I had to start at 6 min yesterday and then I could move up to 8 min today... grrrrr.  that's hardly anything. 

Come on 130... come on....

8 comments:

  1. heya! just started following ur blog! best of luck with goals and mini-goals! just a question...i know what sw and mg1 (etc...) and gw and ugw mean, but what the heck does DGW mean?? ive never seen that term before! xoxo a

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dream goal weight. My GW is a realistic goal. UGW is a doable one with lots of hardwork. And DGW is pretty much just a dream. Doubt ill ever make it. But I'm diff gonna try!

      Delete
    2. oooooh gotcha! i love those terms! they are very logical!

      Delete
  2. hey again! i just read your comment on my page! weeeee! 125 is my healthy goal weight...i really want to hit 110 or 115...haven't decided! lol. and trust me, when i set my mind to something, i get-er done! thanks for the encouragement and advice! same to you! keep at it! i love your phrase "bring on 2012. here's to weightlessness!" xoxo a

    ReplyDelete
  3. and i would love an email buddy! my email is abbeysambivalence@yahoo.ca i go by either andie or abbey. i prefer andie tho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing intake!!!! those fudge brownies are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on your intake! It's amazing :D Your doing so well!! Keep it up! xx

    ReplyDelete