LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, February 18, 2012

death by pizza

i swear pizza will be the death of me...



So  abc diet didn't last but 3 days, this time. *sigh*  I'm such a failure!!  at work they bought pizza for all of us, and these huge cookies.  i tried to say no, but I just wasnt strong enough... i mean really its pizza?  how can you say no?!  so this just started a spiral... then last night my b/f and i decided to get the $10 box from pizza hut, and again, disaster! oh but it doesnt end there.... after we were eating the pizza, my mom called and said that we are having pizza again tonight for my dads birthday.   Eek!   Its  horrible.   I am no longer close to the 120s.   But I am getting ready to go to the gym.  and I have a plan for next week... if I have such trouble saying no to pizza, I am going to have pizza everyday next week!  but diet pizza.  I will have an apple for breakfast, and then either the smart ones pizza minis or a lean cuisine marg pizza.  btwn 280 - 310 cal at lunchtime.  then try to skip dinner or eat another apple.  so i won't be denied my favorite food, and hopefully I'll be able to resist temptation, and finally see something in the 120s on the scale soon!

3 comments:

  1. Heeeey... that's actually a really smart plan... you'll make yourself so sick of pizza so the next time work/bf/family offers, you'll remember that greasy week and be able to put your nose up and say "No thank you." :)

    I just noticed that we're almost the same age (I'm turning 27 next week)/height (5'8"ish)/SW(140... also my CW, gah)/GW (just below societal standards of "too thin!!") and LW (122, about 7 years ago)... & you're about 10lb. lighter than me!
    Will you be my hero, pleeease? :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. God do I know that feeling! My boyfriend has a fixation with junk food and, unfortunately, the money to buy it. This means him trying to talk me into pizza, icecream and lollies EVERY WEEK. I rarely succeed in refusal.
    And don't worry, I've just come out the other end of a week-long binge! I gained 5kg (10 lbs) in that time :(

    Stay strong, think thin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your right, it's so so hard to say no to pizza! So don't blame yourself :( A new day is a new start though :) And now you've got rid of pizza cravings you'll be able to say no :) xx

    ReplyDelete