LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, October 5, 2012

yuck!!!

i've got a lil off here lately. :-(   I'm like 121? :-(  i'm suppose to be losing weight, wtf?  i feel soooo disgusting.   i really need more support.   i feel like i give into every temptation.  its pathetic.  i am disgusting.  and i am disgustingly fat.   HUGE.  it makes me sad, it makes me want to cry.... why am i sooo fat?!  its sooo not fair.... i just want to be skinny.  I just want to be beautiful...  i just want to not care about calories and food.... grrr....   10 pounds by the end of year.... 10 more pounds...


4 comments:

  1. I hope you're okay.
    You are not disgustingly fat. Please take care. You will get your control back, just try and relax and think of a diet plan you can stick to.
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful <3 believe me.. Dont let this get you down, you can turn this around and be the person you want to be <3 I believe in you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. 121 is not digustingly fat :) not at all! Don't let this get you down, you will reach that 10lbs goal!!! Set yourself up with a strict diet plan, plan out each day at a time, each meal, at each set time :) You can do t! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks girls! you are soo amazing. idk what'd i do without you guys. :D I CAN DO THIS!

    ReplyDelete