Friday, October 19, 2012
sleepless night
well i just couldn't sleep last night... we went to bed early like 10ish, and i slept til 1am and have been wide awake since. i watched some hulu, did some meal planning, searched for thinspo for some motivation, and then climbed back in bed to try and sleep, and i just couldn't. so i went to the grocery and bought stuff to make breakfast for my husband. so he awoke to a wonderful delicious breakfast in bed. and i encountered a wonderful delight at the grocery... pumpkin spice tea and apple cider tea! i was soo excited, i've been wanting apple cider now for weeks, but didn't want the calories, and booya there it is. i almost did a little dance in the grocery isle. haha. anyways, on to the most exciting news of the day.... weigh in this morning was 116.4 lbs!! (and yes I triple checked!) things are lookin up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love the photo in this post!
ReplyDeleteI laughed when you said you were about to start dancing in the aisles. I can so see you doing that.
I am getting into tea myself at the moment. It's good for your mind and soul. Just hard to find a great tasting one for me with no added sugar or milk.