so the next 4 days i am trying something a little different.
today, day 1, - i am going to try and pretty much fast, drink lots of water, and maybe a small glass or two of champagne or moscato. we have a small bonfire to go to this evening, and i'll need to hold a cup of wine and sip on it once in a while, and hopefully no one notices.
monday, day 2 - fasting.... 100% hardcore... absolutely 0 calories for the day.... just water, diet beverages, coffee, etc, you get the idea.
tuesday, day 3 - just veggies & water... salad, carrots, celery, etc. & only water, no diet sodas or any other beverages.
weds, day 4 - fasting again... 100% hardcore!
i am hoping to lose about 2 to 3 pounds by thursday morning. i have to do something to get back on track! anyone wanna join me?!
todays weight = 121.2 lbs. yuck!

I'm pretty sure you already know I'm with you on this one ;)
ReplyDeleteI like that plan. I could use something different.
ReplyDeleteHiya, I'm 26 and 5'7'' too! Except 120 is my GW for now haha. I find it easier to just fast when I'm fasting for a few days. The problem is that I have purging tendencies so I won't stop at just a salad. Best of luck xx
ReplyDeletethats awesome. same age n height! do u have a blog too??
DeleteYeah, just started it a few days ago. I had a blog for a long time but had to shut it down. Starting fresh and looking for diet buddies :-)
Deleteohmygosh i wish i were u right now! ohhh 120lbs...such a beautiful # and how i long for u<3333 k sry i must sound crazy haha. hey i wud LOVE to be ur texting buddy, in desperate need of losing these disgusting 10lbs to catch up to u girl! how do i give u my #?
ReplyDeletemine is 2 seventy 9 nine three sixtyeight 9 two,
Delete