so you can e-mail me @ thinspirationloner@live.com and add me on messenger and we can chat when we are online
or you can e-mail me you cell number and we can be texting buddies
i think the more ties of communication the more likely we are to succeed in our goals, and the less likely we are to slip up
i would love to be able to have a chat room, but i couldnt find any good ones... if you know of one let me know!


i just added your email to my ana one... mywaystoskinny@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteyou are doing amazing!!
email me sometime :-) about anything. i would love to be your texting buddy but im afraid the hubby would ask too many questions.
stay strong!!
<3
Another person i wished lived in the UK to be another txting buddy :( I'll always be on here though to support you <3
ReplyDeleteHey, I'm just about to email you, good idea, I wish I could text you too, but I live in the UK.
ReplyDelete