Sunday, October 14, 2012
once you cave, ITS OVER
kind of a crappy day... first off my husband woke me up this morning after about only 2 hours of sleep, (i work at night), with a big plate of fresh cinnamon rolls... now any ordinary/normal girl would love this and think "oh, how sweet." but not me... i was soo mad, i was thinking "why are you stuffing fattening foods down my throat." but he was so excited about it, he had made some breakfast, so i had to be the sweet thankful wife and eat one.... but i couldnt stop at one, i had two.... thats the horrible thing about delicious food, once you cave, ITS OVER.... then later we went to my family's house for dinner for my sisters birthday, again, had to eat so no one think anything.... i hated myself... probably consumed nearly 1000 calories today.... YUCK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

srsly girl i know exactly how u feel! its like they think they're doing u a favor but in reality they are totally killing us! but 1000 cals isnt that bad so dnt feel bad! ur still under the recommended intake haha:) and omygosh ur like my new inspiration! we're the same height but ur like wayyy skinnier!<3
ReplyDeletethanks girl! :D
DeleteI have been there. Like when I 1st started my new eating habits my husband decided all of a sudden he wanted to cook. He is a excellent cook but hadn't cooked in months at that point. I was so annoyed.
ReplyDeleteNow that he sees I am losing weight he has backed off. Of course then I am sneaky enough to pack most of the food he fixed for his lunch. Hahaha, I am a genius.