LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 8 & Day 9

So on Day 8 - 400 cal day
I did pretty well, went out to eat with my boyfriend at Olive Garden, and I had it mapped out, 2 bowls of minestrone soup @ 100 cal a piece, and a moscato  berry splash 190 cal.  that would've been 390 cal.  perfection.   until i decided I'd wait to have my soup for when his entree came out, and i caved at had a breadstick, and those at 150 cal a piece!!!   So I blew day 8.  Although I did squeeze in 30 min on the treadmill at work during break.



On Day 9 - 500 cal day
Was another work day, I had packed the perfect dinner/snacks for the day, but my co-workers all decided they wanted taco bell.  So I caved again, and got the $5 beefy box.  I felt sooo bloated afterwards, I haven't even looked up the calorie content in all that food, too scared.  But again I did do 30 minutes on the treadmill again.
Needless to say, I haven't stepped on the scale since Day 7!  I don't want to see the numbers!  So today I'm just drinking water, and tomorrow I'm going to try again to fast.  And then maybe by the time Sunday gets here I feel like stepping on the scale again.   

No comments:

Post a Comment