ugh! I am so tired of trying to do 50 days of a diet, and failing everytime! :( it sucks. I always tell myself, each time I start that THIS time WILL be DIFFERENT. Yeah, right?! Who am I kidding?! So upon looking at thinspiration and trying to get myself re-motivated I stumbled across this 10-day challenge:
*courtesy of http://tinyintentions.blogspot.com
so the next 10 days, I am going to try this and see how well I score. Any of my followers wanna try with me that would be awesome! I could use the support!!


I'm sorry about the abc diet, if it were shorter I feel like I'd be so much more optimistic throughout it ya know? Oooo I need to try this again. I sucked before. I'll totally try again during the month of August. 15 lbs need to GO.
ReplyDeletegood luck((:
OH I almost forgot! 114 is my ultimate goal weight too! Well I'm not sure if its your ultimate or if its just a goal or if you dont have an 'ultimate' lol well whatever I'm striving for that number too, just in the long run. I need 125 first. So yeah what the heck twin! (:
xxo
Wow! I like that! I am on ABC. But, after, I will try The 10 Day Challenge. It's sounds fun!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on this my dear! Now following you... we have the same UGW!! Let's get there together <3
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ace
http://thinsanity-ace.blogspot.com/