A day late on entry, but I was having internet issues, aah!
Day 3 - 300 cal day
I ate only one meal today, went out to applebee's with family, and after carefully inspecting the nutrition facts before I went out this is what I concluded to eat:
7 oz sirloin - 250 cal
steam veggies - 35 cal
Total cals = 285 cal!
I also went to the gym and did 15 minutes of intense workout on elliptical, and 30 minutes on the treadmill. Yah!
And of course drank my 4L of water. I think that is def. what keeps me full. :)
So weigh in for day 3 was 132.6lbs! that's 0.8 lbs for the day. Still good! :D
SW: 136.2 lbs
CW: 132.6 lbs
GW: 113 lbs
TWL: 3.6 lbs
BMI: 21.1

Nice start to your ABC! I do the same thing with restaurants I love being able to eat out with the family and still be happy with myself later!
ReplyDeleteWay to go!
I support you girl! You're doing great and remember to take your own advice about keeping going if you mess up. Will you check out my blog? I need followers and a strong support system. I don't have anyone that understands me. Everyone says I'm skinny when I feel like a fat cow. I just need friends who can get my real thoughts.
ReplyDelete