LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, April 22, 2013

abc... again

so i am pulling out the tried and true ABC diet... i am going for a personal best, to make it past 14 days.  and i really need the weight loss. i am super depressed this morning the scale was 119.  mega fat, super huge.  i am disgusted with myself right now, which isnt it good thing bc it makes me want to binge more....

so here are my weakness and my plan to manage them..

salty snacks, like cheese cracker (my favorite!)... spicy pickle spears (5 cal each), or banana pepper rings (1 calorie per ring)

chocolate... every girls weakness i am sure... i found this arctic zero chocolate ice cream that is gluten free and it has only 150 calories in the whole pint, so 1/2 cup has like 37 calories... or a sugar free fudgesicle at 40 calories.

skittles....  frozen strawberries, 1/2 cup 25 calories.

so next time i am craving one of those 3 of my favorite binge foods, i WILL make a consicious decision to eat the alternative or just drink a glass of water. :D

what are your favorite binge foods?? and would could you sub that would help you lose the weight?!

5 comments:

  1. My fav binge foods are all carbs. Bagels especially lately. I tried subbing them for the thin version, but it just didn't do it for me. I don't buy bagels or other breads normally, just when I have a bad binge. French fries are a bad one for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I am doing the ABC as well if you want to have a partner in crime?
    My favourite binge foods are most definitely carbs... cookies, toast, fries etc... especially takeaways :((((
    p.s I love reading your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ice cream. Yogurt. Cereal.
    I don't even go around them anymore because I know what's about to happen.

    Stay strong girl! I know it's hard not to eat the crappy stuff. I'm right there with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should look into the ARCTIC ZERO http://www.arcticzero.com/... if you have a bad binge and eat the whole pint, it is still only 150 calories!... and i like krogers carbmaster yogurts, only 60 calories, and all kinds of yummy flavors.

      Delete