LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, July 16, 2012

that'll do

not a big change on the scale... just 124.4lb,  loss of .2lbs, but that'll do.   at least its not a GAIN!   so today was my 400 calorie day....   kept it under 300!  which is good, because tomorrow is a 100 calorie day, and i always seem to have a hard time with that, so i won't feel as bad if I go a little over, since I had 100 left over calories today.

if you follow me on MFP, my code for my food diary is "thinspo"   i didn't want to make it public public because some ppl are there are real life buddies and they would think i am crazy, if they saw just how low my intake is.  good news is MFP says i'll be 109.3lbs in 5 weeks if I keep up at this intake. :D

i really admire this thinspo pic.   i think this is about as thin as you can be without looking sick.   perfection!

1 comment:

  1. That picture is heaven!! Well done on the loss :) Keep losing!! xx

    ReplyDelete