136.7 lbs...
136.7 lbs...
136.7 lbs...
Yes I stepped on the scale 3 times b/c I didn't expect to see this # until the weekend or later. OMG! Finally a nice victory. Now only if I can keep if off and lose 0.3 lbs more by my Monday weigh in. This means I am that much closer to my new running shoes! I think I decided on these:
I am also a member on my fitness pall and there was this girl who was the feature for the day. She had lost over 50 lbs in a year through diet and exercise. She has a rockin body now... with a 4 pack! Super jealous. I hope I make it there some day. Just gotta keep at it. Stick with it for these 12 weeks. After that it should just become habit, and it won't be as hard anymore... at least I hope that's how it works! :D

Well done! =)
ReplyDeleteRad shoes also =)
yup yup! just keep it up!!
ReplyDeletecongrats!!