LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, January 21, 2012

7lbs so far!

I weighed in at 133.6lbs today... that's a total loss of 7 lbs!   Its been easy to stay motivated with these results.  Hopefully I can loose 3.6 lbs by Mon the 30th.  That's when we leave for our cruise!  Although its going to be such a challenge to not regain weight on the cruise.  Food everywhere all the time!!  But they have a gym and I plan on working out everyday.  

Thanks to all my followers! Love ya!

2 comments:

  1. you're to be admire if you'll workout even on the cruise...after all, why not to take avantage of theyr gym? I guess you'll have lot of free time! Have fun there!
    By the way, I love blogs like yours, so I just wonder if we could follow each other...
    Love, Jay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, your doing so well :D Have fun on your cruise! xx

    ReplyDelete