LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, August 8, 2011

I Can Do This! I Will Do This!

So Day 1 went extremely well.  I had my one sugar free red bull, then I surprisingly didn't get hungry for a long while after that.  I ate my strawberry yogurt.  and then had 3 wheat thins with a little bit of hummus. Pretty sure that's below 150.   At 10 cal, 70 cal, and prob about 50 cal.  So that would be about 130 cal.  Woo hoo!



I'm pretty sure the Red Bull is going to be the key to success.  Only 10 cals and lots of energy! :D

I'm hoping I do as well today.  I Can Do It!  Its just 10 Days,  its not like a month or 50 days.  Its only 10 days.  I need to be strong.   On the up side, now its only 9 days!  

@ Jane Pansy ~ I'm so proud of you!  Congrats on getting down to 111.4lbs!  That's awesome.  Hope to be down there some day with ya and be super skinny as well! :D

4 comments:

  1. great day! love all of your motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh you did great the other ten days((: and these next ten are going to go by so quick and get you down to 129.9 for sureee!
    stay strong!
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks chicks for all of the support!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heyya!!! So, the secret is too eat a lot a lot of negative cal foods as snacks whenever your hungry. That way you don't binge and it doesn't mess up youu progress:D I also LOVE drinking decaf herbal tea allll day long. Filling. Love ya Doll! Stay Strong<3 I know you can do this! Oh! And one other thing....if, for any reason, you slip up and have an off day....just don't forget there is always tomorrow. Never give up just bc of a little mess up.
    Jane P.

    ReplyDelete