LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Starting Again

Oh me! It has been almost 2 months... I've been soo bad.   I've gained quiet abit of weight, I've been neglecting my health.  Its horrible.  But tomorrow I'm starting again.  Do an official weigh in, in the am.  And see exactly what I'm working with and go from there.   Diet time!  Exercise time!  I have got to lose weight!  I'm going on a cruise for my birthday in January, and how awesome would it be to be thinner then?!  I need to be much more realistic with my goal sets and time frames this time though.  I think that in the beginning I will restrict hard core for the first week, and then come up with something more practical and doable.   I'm probably going to cry in the morning when I check my weight... but that's okay,  just more motivation, right?  I hope my past followers come back and continue to support me.  I haven't forgot about you all.   I really hope to form a much closer bond with some of you from here on out.  I think friendships and support is a huge key to success.   So @ TinyIntentions and @ JanePansy!  Please help me again!  Look forward to meeting new followers/supporters, and hope to join several more and become a follower/supporter of many more!     Here's to starting again!!!   Oh I can't "weight" to see whats in store!



^^How perfectly beautiful is that?!^^

2 comments:

  1. We're hilarious! Both leaving at the same time and coming back at the same time too! (: yay I'll support you girlie! My bday is in January too and I NEED to feel good about my body by then.
    And COURSEEE I'll be your buddy((((:

    ReplyDelete