LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, August 7, 2011

End of 1st 10 Day Challenge, Start of the Next!

So, didn't get down to 129.9 lbs after 10 days.  But thats ok.  I went from 133.8 lbs to 131.2 lbs, so thats 2.6 lbs in 10 days.  I consider that pretty awesome, considering I didn't really do well at all.  I've decided that points system doesn't work for me.  Because I can anywhere from 0 to 1000 calories, and still get points.  If I wanna lose weight, I need something more restrictive so that I am actually keeping count of calories much closer.  So this next 10 days I am going to try Jane Pansy's version of the 10 Day Challenge.   Which is

Breakfast = Sugar Free Red Bull - 10 cal
Lunch = Yogurt (I am eating Activa Light) - 70 cal
Dinner = Veggies - no more than 70 cal
So that the total for the day is 150 cal or less!

Hopefully this gets to me 129.9 lbs by the end of the 10 days, so that I can make it to 125.4 lbs by the end of Sept!  

I will be weighing more often now too, I think not checking it every day hurt me too, if I had seen that I wasn't loosing much I prob wouldve eaten less.

I just really want to get o 129.9 lbs so I can get my new phone!!!!
And get to 125.4 lbs by Sept 1st, because I'm going to Chicago that weekend with my mom for a wedding and would love to go on my $100 Shopping Spree there!!

Wish me luck! I'll keep ya posted!  

Thanks again to Jane Pansy for the new 10 Day challenge! :D

2 comments:

  1. congrats on the loss!
    we have the same ugw :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I feel special, thankx! This challenge is great for me. And, I have slipped up but I keep it under 500 cal. I try not to go past 300 cal. And, I purge when I eat anything that is starchy or carby. Which I try to stay away from COMPLETELY!! But, there are weak times. Anyways, I know you'll do great. I'm down to 111.4 as of this morning! So, you can do it! Stay Strong<3 I'll support you!
    Jane P.

    ReplyDelete