so here is a picture update. this was taken at the very end of January while on my birthday cruise. I was about 112 lbs at the time. i have gained back a little bit, i am at 115 lbs... but i am starting a raw vegan diet cleanse on Wednesday for lent. so i am giving up meat and processed foods basically. hopefully i can make it the 40 days and hopefully i will finally get out of this rut of losing and gaining the same 3 lbs!


You look great! I mean I can't even begin to think what you will look like once you hit 102lb. Fabulous of course ^_^
ReplyDeleteThanks, I still look at my belly and see fat tho.
DeleteWow, you look amazing! x
ReplyDeletethanks.
DeleteI know the feeling of roller coastering between the same 5 lbs and it's so frustrating! I'm currently your same height and 130 but you are my goal weight! Stunning stick legs <3
ReplyDelete