LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, February 21, 2013

i'm back.... i hope!

hey ladies... sorry i've fallen off the face of the earth for a lil bit.  i've been really unmotivated and a little down... no particular reason, i guess its just the winter time blues...  but i'm tired of laying around being lazy and mopey!  so I'm back.  and I am ready to catch up on your blogs and start posting and replying more.   also  i'm ready to get back to losing weight, instead of gaining!  so this morning i weighed 115 lbs...  after 118 a couple days ago, (not proud of that at all, probably my tipping point!)  

do you guys remember that I had my family in a weight loss competition?  well obviously, I lost b/c I gained some weight during it... but my husband won!  he lost 10.4 lbs!  and really he didn't need to lose weight, he is already a slim built man.  but his little abs are peeking out now and it is sooo super sexy!  anyways...  we made a deal with each other about losing 5 more pounds a piece, so that is a little motivating for sure too! ;-)   

anyways,  i am going to try an apple fast for the next two days.  I am hoping I do well and if possible maybe continue the apple fast longer... but my Goal is 2 days, and if I meet and exceed that, then woo hoo.  :-)   i've read where some people lose anywhere from 3 - 10 lbs in 2-3 days on this fast, so here goes nothing... hoping for 3-5 lb loss.... we'll see where it takes me!

wish me luck, and let me know if you wanna join the fun! :D

7 comments:

  1. Good luck :) I am also fasting for the next two days - I'm attempting a complete fast (am still allowed water and squash), but if I think I'm about to fail, I shall join you on the apple fast :) I hope to lose something in the region of 5 pounds(ish). I hope we both do well :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. best of luck to you too! we can totally do this... its just 2 days, right?! :D

      Delete
  2. Your comment made my day. :) good luck on your fast! You know, I can't do fasts. They just end in food half way through. If the fast doest work have a tablespoon of peanut butter and cut your apple in cubes so it lasts longer. That helos me. Protein but not too much. That's so great about you amd ypur husband! It's definitely necessary to do thibgs for fun together. Hugs dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, i usually end up binging if i try to just fast, nothing but water... so i am hoping this apple fast works a lil better. at least i get to eat "something"!

      Delete
    2. Oranges would be good too. More juice than food.

      Delete
  3. Good luck! It's funny; I've accidentally done a 2 day fast (1 hour left) and I usually can't do them ever. The peanut butter thing above sounds good; I used to dip apple slices in the crunchy kind for a snack- it sounds odd but it's beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to try that apple fast! Ahh it sounds amazing. I'm so glad to hear about your husband losing that much weight! That's amazing! ^_^ Best of luck on your fast! (:

    ReplyDelete