i'm on my way! woo hoo! today i weighed in at 112.8lbs, i've reached my last mini goal (113) before my GW (110)!!! and i reached it during Thanksgiving! what a feat. i am soo happy. although at the same time i am disappointed with myself b/c i didn't make it even one day with the 50 days of blogging goal, :-( oops... but i did make it like 3.5 days on the ABC last week.... o well. i'm back at just restricting as much as possible, no specific caloric intake number, just low. seems to be working.


wow! I am so jealous! You're kicking ass and taking names haha. Are you going to post pics of yourself once you reach your GW? Keep up the awesome work :)
ReplyDelete<3
thanks jess! :D i may post pictures, but i really dont like taking pics of myself, i am still not happy with my weight and obviously never have been, so its hard to do pics.
ReplyDeletecompletely understandable, I am the same way. I'm just super psyched for you! keep on keepin' on, girl!
ReplyDelete<3